Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today is Ben and my 8th? 9th? wedding anniversary! How are we celebrating you ask? Well, I found out it was our wedding anniversary by reading two "Happy Anniversary" emails from Kathleen and Beth (THANKS FOR THE REMINDER SISTERS!).

So now that I realize we should be celebrating, I'll call Ben on his Blackberry and see if he can join Kaia and I for dinner and a glass. It would be nice to go out dinner and have a glass of Sauv Blanc in a wineglass and not a coffee mug (which will do until we get the rest of our furniture and household goods).

Thanks to everyone too for all their wonderful blog comments (and for reminding me that it's my wedding anniversary).

What would I do without all of you? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversery! I have you bookmarked so I will check in often. -Dave.

Colleen Howell said...

Happy Anniversary Conno-Roos!

I hope you had a fabulous supper together! Did you dine outside, enjoying mid 70's temps? So jealous!!

I miss you guys!

Pat said...

what the hell is an ex-pat??????????

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Maura and Ben! Hope Kaia has fun in kindergarten. Maybe Kaia can compare notes with Christina. Hope you're having fun down under!

The Catalano's